How to register pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana step by step
Pm Kisan Samman nidhi yojna How to register for PM-KISAN learn step by step
The government of India had launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme in 2018 with an aim to help farmers. The scheme has been running with 100 per cent funding from the Government of India, though the entire responsibility of identification of beneficiary farmer families rests with the State and UT Governments.
Under the scheme, a fund is directly transferred to the account of beneficiaries. While announcing the relief package last week, finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that 8.19 crore beneficiaries have received an instalment of Rs 2,000 under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
“One time of Rs 2,000 has reached 8.19 crore farmers, a total amount of Rs 16,394 crore. NSAP beneficiaries got Rs 1,405 crore in the first instalment and Rs 1,402 crore in 2nd instalment, the target of Rs 3,000 crore nearly achieved,” Sitharaman said.
All the farmers who wish to enrol for the service need to approach the local patwari / revenue officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the respective state government. There is also an option to complete self-registration online. Here is how to complete the process -
- Go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana
- Look for the option that says "Farmers Corner" on the Home Page
- From the drop drown menu, select "New Farmers Registration" option
- A new window will appear
- Fill in the form with details such as Aadhaar card details and continue
- If you are already registered from before, your details will be displayed
If you are not registered already, the window will show "Record not found with given details". You will also be given an option to register on the PM Kisan portal. Click "Yes".
- A new page will open where you will have to fill a form
- The form will ask for details like your farm, address, land records etc
- Fill in the details and click save
- You registration number and reference number will appear on the screen