According to numerous veterinary studies, administering CBD oil to animals brings authentic benefits. The oil is rich in omega 3 and omega 6, important fatty acids for the care of not only the human body but also of your pet friends. But not only that, let’s get to know all about Holistapet’s Calming chews.
The benefits of CBD for humans are now well known. It is used more and more as an anti-inflammatory and painkiller, to calm anxiety attacks, and stress, appease and reduce epileptic seizures. In addition to being an ally against degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s,
Rediscovery of hemp
Thanks to the rediscovery of hemp in the form of flour, oil, and seeds. The use of this component has led scholars to understand the massive beneficial qualities for humans as well as for animals. The oil is recommended as a supplement or substitute for pet feed, to be given daily together with hay.
Numerous animals can get:
- They improve muscle osteoarthritis and prevent it.
- It is rich in vitamins and mineral salts.
- It allows you to lower your cholesterol when it is high.
- They alleviate problems and inflammatory pathologies.
- It counteracts the symptoms of epilepsy.
- It fights domestic stress that is often developed by a home-kept animal.
- It fights insomnia.
- It helps to face the post-operative path.
- It relieves the symptoms of different pathologies, which is why it’s not unusual to hear about CBD tumor cats.
However, before changing the diet of our animals, it is necessary to remember that not all horses need the same type of feeding. In fact, it is necessary to feed the horse according to its daily needs, which are established based on its activity, its weight, and age.